Regular Air Conditioning Maintenance is recommended by all product manufacturers.
This ensures the highest system Efficiency possible. Basically this means lower power bills and better system cooling.
What is actually done during a Maintenance Tune Up by our EPA Licensed Technician?
- Check your refrigerant level and adjust if needed.
- Wash the outside Condenser Coil.
- Check and tighten all electrical connections so you don’t pay any extra money on your power bill.
- Add a time released Algaecide tablet to the drain pan, that will alleviate any onset of algae that could clog up the drain line.
- Inspection air filters
- Vacuum the drain pan & Flush out the drain line.
- Balance and calibrate your thermostat.
- Perform a visual inspection of all the duct work in the home, just to make sure there’s no pinched areas or holes just releasing air.
- Perform a System test to verify system is running at optimal performance.